You: the Hero
You’re the Hero; you’re in control.
As a Sales Closer, you’ responsible for selling our services, using proven, solid & structured strategies.
You’re the point of contact between our business and its prospects.
Your results-driven attitude is a fundament of your actions. Therefore, you’re unstoppable.
You get the job done ➝ review it ➝ improve it iteratively.
Your excellent interpersonal skills help you actively seek out and engage our prospects. They love the way you talk, care, and lead every conversation.
You’re agile in your actions. You are entirely in control of massive actions through the week, such as calls, follow-ups, mass mailing, processes development, CRM control, and other responsibilities that help you increase SALES!
Additionally, you do speak fluently both in English and Polish.
Definitely, we’ll be EXTREMELY fortunate to work together as a team!
Us: looking for the Hero
Remote Sensei is a fast-growing, international Remote Work Institute.
We help organizations across the globe develop their remote ecosystem and take teamwork to the next level.
Remote Sensei is a mix of passionate individuals committed to improving the way people work, not only remotely.
We believe that learning down-to-earth skills and spiritual development is equally important to succeed as a manager and a human being.
We teach what we believe and live by those rules.
Each team member (you too!) has a huge opportunity to make a significant impact. Together, as a distributed and connected team, we support each other in every area to achieve it.
What we stand by
flat structure (teal organization)
coworking & coliving when possible
commonly shared knowledge base
weekly planning & reviewing
best remote setup possible
life & work balance
commonly shared dinners 🥗
What we do not support
working only in the office
strict working hours
meetings over deep work
actions over results
Tools we use
- Google Workspace
People we learn from
- Allan Weiss
- Sam Ovens
- Bryan Casella
- Jordan Belfort
- Russ Ruffino
The Job: what’ll be your responsibility
As a dependable, resourceful, and experienced Sales Closer, you will:
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid, regularly improved strategies.
- Stand as our prospects & clients’ doctor – always engaged & committed to finding the right medicine for them.
- Moreover, be their guide who clarifies how to use dedicated medicine (our services) and the results of using it.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule using proven strategies:
- cold calling/mailing
- discovery calls
- templatized proposals
- product (Asana) demos
- Develop strategies with co-founders to maximize results.
- Develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships:
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing & potential customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Delegate tasks to the marketing team members that support your goals:
- content creation & publication
- workflow automation
- Analyze the market’s potential.
- Collaborate on a company knowledge base to support company growth and keep the precision of daily actions.
- Growth-midset: Continuously improve through feedback.
- Deliver reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Work experience as a Sales Representative for consulting/Saas company.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices, along with the ability to build professional business relationships.
- Deep understanding of:
- consulting niche
- remote & digital transformation
- Asana management tool
- Highly motivated with a goal-driven approach.
- Being skilled in discovering prospects’ problems & delivering a dedicated solution.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Fully functioning remote setup supporting daily duties.
- space for calls
- environment for video meetings
- speeding internet
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent written communication skills both in polish and English.
- Familiarity with current remote technologies enabling effective organization & communication like desktop sharing, cloud services, desktop recording, etc.
- Fluency in the google workspace ecosystem
- Mastered calendar management (e.g., Google Calendar, Calendly)
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
It’s a dynamic role with things changing on a daily and weekly basis.
To be successful, you need to think quickly 🧠, move fast 💨 , and love change 💪.
Where will this opportunity take you?
We seek someone for the long game, someone who wants to grow with the company.
We are always going all-in when helping our customers achieve the highest potential in spiritual and mindset development.
We take the same approach with people we work with every day.
This way, together, we walk on the path to greatness.