- For the owner of this website, the protection of Users’ personal data is of utmost
importance. The owner makes every effort to ensure that Users feel safe entrusting their
personal data when using the website.
- The user is a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal
personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, using electronic services available on
data, his rights and obligations of the data controller and also informs about the use of
- The administrator uses the most modern technical measures and organizational
solutions, ensuring a high level of protection of the processed personal data and
protection against unauthorized access.
I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
II. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data in order to:
- handle inquiries via forms
- make payments for digital services and products
- run a newsletter
- run a comment system
- conduct online chat conversations
- optimize of the appearance and behaviors of the website
- This means that these data are needed in particular for:
- concluding a contract;
- making settlements;
- delivery of goods ordered by the User or performance of services;
- The User may also consent to receive information about new products and promotions, which will cause the administrator to also process personal data in order to send the User commercial information regarding, inter alia, new products or services, promotions or sales.
- Personal data is also processed as part of the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the data administrator and the performance of tasks, in the public interest, inter alia, to perform tasks related to security and defense or the storage of tax documentation.
- Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and pursuing claims or protecting against claims of the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
III. DATA TYPE
- The administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary for:
- Making purchases via the website:
- first name and last name;
- delivery address;
- phone number;
- e-mail adress;
- Data provided by the User optionally:
- Date of birth;
- PESEL number (in the case of a request for an invoice);
- tax identification number (in the case of a request for an invoice for an entrepreneur).
- Making purchases via the website:
IV. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU)
2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection
Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88, hereinafter: “GDPR Regulation”.
- The administrator processes personal data only after obtaining the User’s consent at the time of confirmation of the transaction made on the website.
- Expressing consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary; however, failure to grant it makes it impossible to make purchases via the website.
V. USER RIGHTS
- The user may at any time request the administrator to provide information on the
scope of personal data processing.
- The User may at any time request the correction or rectification of his personal data.
- The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data, without giving any reason. The request to not process the data may refer to a specific processing purpose indicated by the User, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information or refer to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent for all processing purposes will cause the User’s account to be removed from the website, along with all the User’s personal data previously processed by the administrator. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities already performed.
- The user may at any time request, without giving any reason, that the administrators remove his data. The request to delete the data will not affect the activities performed so far.
- The User may at any time object to the processing of personal data, both in terms of all the User’s personal data processed by the administrator, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. as regards the processing of data for a specific purpose. The objection will not affect the activities performed so far. The objection will result in deletion of the User’s account, along with all personal data saved and processed so far by the administrator.
- The user may request the restriction of the processing of personal data, either for a specified period or without a time limit, but within a specified scope, which the administrator will be obliged to fulfill. This request will not affect the activities performed so far.
- The User may request the administrator to transfer the processed personal data of the User to another entity. For this purpose, he should write a request to the administrator, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User’s personal data should be provided and what specific data the User would like the administrator to provide. After the User confirms his request, the administrator will provide the selected entity with the User’s personal data in electronic form. The User’s confirmation of the request is necessary due to the security of the User’s personal data and to be sure that the request comes from an authorized person.
- The administrator informs the User about the actions taken, within one month of receiving one of the requests mentioned in the previous points.
VI. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- In principle, personal data will only be stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the contractual or statutory obligations for which they were collected. These data will be deleted immediately, when their storage is not necessary, for evidence purposes, in accordance with civil law or in connection with a statutory obligation to store data.
- Information regarding the contract is stored for evidence purposes, for a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which the business relationship with the User was terminated. The data will be deleted after the statutory limitation period for pursuing contractual claims has expired.
- In addition, the administrator may keep archival information regarding concluded transactions, because their storage is related to the User’s claims, e.g. under the warranty.
- If no contract has been concluded between the User and the Owner, the User’s personal data is stored until the User’s account is deleted on the website. The account may be deleted as a result of the User’s request, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, or of objection to the processing of such data.
VII. ENTRYING THE PROCESSING OF DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
- The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the administrator, to the extent necessary for the implementation of the transaction, e.g. to prepare the ordered goods and deliver shipments or provide commercial information from the administrator (the latter applies to Users who have agreed to receive commercial information).
- Personal data of website users are not transferred outside the European Union.
- Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that the website sends to the User’s device in order to store and sometimes track information about the device used. Usually they do not allow the identification of the User. Their main task is to better match the website to the User.
- Some of the cookies appearing on the website are available only for the duration of a given internet session and expire after closing the browser. Other cookies are used to remember the User who is recognized on the website after returning to the website. They are then retained for a long time.
- The cookies used on this website are:
- We use Google Analytics tools that collect anonymous information about your website visits, such as the subpages you have displayed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
- We use Facebook marketing tools to target you ads on Facebook, which involves the use of Facebook cookies, including Facebook Pixel.
- We use Google Tag Manager marketing tools to target you advertisements on this website, which involves the use of Google cookies, including Google Adwords codes.
- We use Active Campaign to collect people interested in our newsletter. This allows us to send you e-mails. By subscribing to our database or downloading the e-book, you accept the Remote Sensei policy.
- We display videos from YouTube and Vimeo on the website. Viewing these videos is associated with the acceptance of Google cookies for the YouTube service and Vimeo cookies.
- We provide the option of adding comments on the blog. We use Disqus and WordPress in this area, which involves the use of Disqus and WordPress cookies.
- We make payments through the Tpay website, which involves data processing during purchases through this website.
- All cookies appearing on the website are set by the administrator.
- All cookies used by this website are compliant with the applicable European Union law.
- Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User does not change the settings, cookies will be saved in the device’s memory.
- The user may change the preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or change the browser in order to be able to receive an appropriate notification each time the cookie function is set. To change the cookie acceptance settings, you must adjust the settings in your browser.
- It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent the full use of the website.
- Cookies will be used for the necessary session management, including:
- Creating a special login session for the User of the website so that the website remembers that the User is logged in and that his requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- Recognizing a User who has previously visited the website, which allows the identification of the number of unique users who have used the website and makes it possible to ensure that the website has sufficient capacity for the number of new users;
- Identifying whether a website visitor is registered on the website;
- Registering information from the User’s device, including: cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, in order to be able to diagnose problems, administer and track the use of the website;
- Customizing the layout elements of the graphic design or website content;
- Collecting statistical information on how the User uses the website in order to improve the website and determine which areas of the website are the most popular for Users.